Thursday, September 23, 2010

Silhouette Cutting Machine



For my next purchase I sure hope I can get this baby here. A Silhouette cutting machine, this machine here would allow me to do die cuts using there software program. "The Silhouette is a digital cutting tool for personal use. Similar to the functioning of a home printer, it cuts paper and other materials like vinyl with a blade instead of printing onto it. " I can already think of 100s of things I could make with this machine like favor boxes, cupcake wrappers, words, dollies etc. to enhance my dessert bars! I would love to have this machine before the owl shower because I could really use it to make custom favor bags! This machine retails about $299.99 on silhouettemachine.com
Here are a few of my favorite sample designs using the Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment